Jury / Expert Panel 2021
-Naoto Fukasawa, Designer and Director of the Japan Folk Crafts Museum, Tokyo.- Jonathan Anderson, LOEWE Creative Director.
- Olivier Gabet, Director of the Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris.
- Genta Ishizuka, winner of the LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize third edition.
- Hongnam Kim, President of the National Trust of Korea. - Enrique Loewe, LOEWE FOUNDATION Honorary President.
- Wolfgang Lösche, Head of Exhibition and Fairs at the Chamber of Skilled Trades, Munich.
- Wang Shu, Architect and Pritzker Prize jury member.
- Deyan Sudjic, essayist and Director Emeritus of the Design Museum, London.
- Benedetta Tagliabue, architect and RIBA Stirling Prize winner.
- Anatxu Zabalbeascoa (Chairwoman), architecture and design correspondent for El País.
- Paula Aza, LOEWE Director of Architecture and Visual Merchandising.
- Antonia Boström, Director of Collections at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- Hyeyeoung Cho, Secretary General at the Korea Craft and Design Foundation.
- Sara Flynn, ceramist and finalist of the LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 2017.
- Koichi Io, metal artist and finalist of the LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 2019.
- Krzysztof Lukasik, LOEWE accessories designer.
- Rodman Primack, Global Ambassador for Design Miami.
- Ramón Puig Cuyàs, jewellery artist.
- Sylvie Vandenhoucke, glass artist and finalist of the LOEWE FOUNDATION Craft Prize 2017.
- Anatxu Zabalbeascoa (Executive Secretary), architecture and design correspondent for El País.